free geoip pfong (older posts): Waiting for the Bride

pfong (older posts)

Photographs & Notes from Singapore

Thursday, August 11, 2005

Waiting for the Bride

Waiting-for-the-Bride-II

A re-crop of this picture:

Waiting for the Bride

I thought that the composition didn't quite work here. I was trying too hard for a triangular composition when the elements didn't quite harmonise. Hopefully, today's crop is an improvement.

Here's another alternative crop:

Waiting for the Bride II

I think the lesson here is to let the picture sit a while before I post it :)

4 Comments:

Blogger mummybean said...

hey, that ring bearer is my colleague's son! cos that's definitely his mother... :)

followed naniecheng's link to your blog and wanted to say that your pics are really nice.

8:08 PM  
Blogger pfong said...

Thank you for the kind comments. I don't know the mom's name though. She was at a wedding I attended.

7:55 AM  
Blogger pfong said...

btw your wedding photo is gorgeous!

7:55 AM  
Blogger mummybean said...

Thanks, that's very sweet of you :) It was just a quick shot taken by my fiance while we were having our photoshoot. It's his favourite though :)

4:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home